Christmas for autistic children 2015
This year we had a list of kids in our community that we had the opportunity to bless for Christmas . Having an autistic child can be very challenging The kids have anxiety because of the holiday and its stressful for the parents . Some may not being able to afford the things their child may be obsessed on. Steppin 4 autism decided to step in and help out. look at the pictures below.
Christmas for autistic children 2016
This year Steppin 4 autism worked hard to bring a Merry Christmas to kids at our area schools. LaFollette , Congress and Engleburg school. We gave some of the parents Save A Lot Gift Cards to buy groceries sponsored by Dave Holt (owner).
- The Farr's Story
- Donate to Steppin 4 Autism
- Upcoming Events
- Autism T Shirts 4 Sale
- Baton Rouge Rebels Ball For Autism
- 2018 Basketball Game
- Some of our Recipients through the years
- Ladies Flag Football Games 4 Autism
- Deontay Day Proclamation and the reason behind it all
- Autism Awareness goes to Mayfair Mall
- Steppin 4 Autism Christmas Edition
- What Is Autism